For some platforms we offer an evaluation version of HobDrive. It includes somewhat reduced functionality. This version is available on Windows Desktop, Windows CE and Android platforms. It has the following limitations:
- Limited visual sensor decorations
- Only basic trip and fuel consumption related sensors
- Limitations in precise fuel consumption
- Only OBD2 compatible MIL code read/clean
Demo version is not available for Windows Phone 8 and iPhone platforms. There you have 4 weeks evaluation period of full version. After that you have to decide whether to continue use hobdrive, or not.Please read for more great features which you'll receive if you buy hobDrive.
Got hobdrive Demo working fine on your device?Buy HobDrive!
Extra materials, to help you adopt hobdrive on your hardware
- .net 3.7 package files These can be used on some WinCE units, where even regular standalone build does not work.
- .net MIPS II .net MIPS IV Dot Net framework files for MIPS devices. Unpack into original standalone package, replace the files.
- hobDrive shell icons for various GPS devices Use these icons to integrate hobdrive into different GPS navi shells.
Read our documentation:HobDrive Demo is under the same license restrictions, as HobDrive:
- Personal use only, single vehicle license
- No loan, rent, leasing or thirdparty OEM installations
- Reverse Engineering restrictions
- Disclaimer of Warranty (although we do our best on bugfixing)
We love the open source software and we believe it should eventually win. HobDrive development is partially opensourced. Its core engine (hobdcore) is available to public.